candles for California [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Jan 19 09:13:53 PST 2001

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection wrote at 08:31 AM 01/19/2001 -0800:

>The sad thing is that in all the What to do? and Who's to Blame? discussions, NO ONE that I've heard is talking RE as a fix. Government intervention and more nukes are the buzz.

Bob-O, our esteemed governor made it quite clear in his State of the State speech to the CA legislature last week that he was absolutely not going to consider any "pie-in-the-sky" energy schemes. Guess what he was talking about.

>Folks are so damn stupid. No one wants to look further than their next trip to the crapper. Ya know?

Electricity? You mean that thar switch over on the wall?

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: