The Belize modules story [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Jan 8 21:21:41 PST 2001

In support of real goods on the sale of mods.  Yes they and us are in the bus to make
money, the only issue is if they are clear and clean about it.  If the customer is
told that they are getting used,( and they should be told they were installed in a
warm marine enviornment and the warranty is good, heck I'd buy'em.   I just don't see
how we can get on Real Goods for making money ( we know they have not made a huge
amount of that lately), we all do don't we?

Hi Doug, We've met at Sol Fest, I'm a ex employee of AEE/SES/APC/??? ( we know on the
18th what their new name is) and a good friend of Waynes ( like that narrows it
down!!:-)  )

Jay

Peltz Power

To send a message: