can pulse units [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Sat Jan 6 20:00:20 PST 2001

Windy,

We went through this before, and got nowhere. no one has done a decent
test. Roy Butler is supposed to be putting a test together with a unit we
sent, but has had some outside issues (in other words, real life) to deal
with. hopefully we'll get something together soon. It badly needed. anyone
else have some sulfated battery sets they can donate to a test (and some
time...)

Jeff