Request from RG techie [RE-wrenches]

R. Sparks Scott sharkey at mrsharkey.com
Fri Jan 5 21:29:07 PST 2001

>I need to put my personal prejudices aside and let you guys decide on this
request to be on the Wrenches list.

	Well, I don't know, how thick-skinned do you think Doug is? I'd say that
there isn't much love of RG on this list, but he DOES work in the industry
designing (and installing by the sound of it) systems in RE. It never hurts
to have allies anywhere you can find them. I just wonder how much slack the
rest of the mean, nasty Wrench installers will cut him so that we can find
out if he's a nice guy or not?
	Next, Michael, we can have a group discussion on your 'prejudices' ;)

	-S

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: