Request from RG techie [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Jan 5 19:32:27 PST 2001

I need to put my personal prejudices aside and let you guys decide on this request to be on the Wrenches list. I got this mail today. Ironically, I heard that Doug Pratt is the one that put together the Belize project.

>I'm Doug Pratt, editor of Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook, aka: "Dr. Doug".  I'm subscribing at my home email address rather than my work address.  Got more work than I can shake a stick at already at work, but I'd like to keep current with installers concerns.  I worked full-time doing RE installations up thru 1990, when I went to work for Real Goods.  They don't often unchain me from the desk for installation work, but I insist on getting out there with some regularity, and I advise the folks actually doing the installations every day.  It's nice to advise competently.
>-Doug

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: