PV Installer Certified Program [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 20 15:10:17 PST 2001

Dear Allan,
I hope you, Don, other wrenches and IPP members involved with NABCEP will
represent our unique perspective. I obviously do not speak for everyone, but
most of us want PV systems that are well designed, affordable, properly
installed, easy to operate and maintain and have a positive short- and long-term
effect on the environment. We recognize the need for education, training and
safety inspections, but do not want restrictive or exclusive programs or rules.
We practice PV as other professionals practice their trade and strongly resist
anything that makes our work more difficult and PV systems less affordable. Does
the certification program do all of the following:
1) serve the customer's needs (not the PV industry, bureaucracies, etc.)?
2) get more PV in use?
3) make PV better and cheaper (not one at the expense of the other)?
4) recognize the rights of the individual?
5) ???

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com