PV Installer Certified Program [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Thu Dec 20 06:47:58 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
Jay,
Agreed. Except that an inspected system is NOT good enough. Nearly
every inspector I've encountered hadn't a clue what he was looking
at, didn't know the Code as it applied to RE, and-in more than one
case-wasn't the least BIT interested in learning something new. Hey,
it's a County job, ya know?
Bob-0

>Hi Bob-O,
>
>I'm for some kind of rating, but as I see it, they have to get into the real
>world with what is happening.
>
>You can't legislate compentence, that's just the way it is.
>
>Funny how how an inspected system isn't good enough?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com