New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Dec 6 09:06:04 PST 2001

I think I'll pass.  Pretty darn easy to spot the multi-level marketing
(pyramid).  I've seen more than a few in the "free electricity industry".
Pretty soon they'll be asking for "minimal investments" so you can secure
one of the first machines to come off the assembly line.

The below quote comes directly from the web site that Baron supplied the
link to.

"However we are not ready for WindTree even if Alpine Technologies finalizes
the project early. We need more leaders at the Distributor, Manager, and
upper levels of Leadership. We will continue to lay the foundation for this
dramatic rollout. WindTree requires many more trainers, recruiters, and
problem  solvers. These leaders will have the most rewarding opportunity of
our times, but the next year will be crucial."

I'll believe when I see it.

Travis

----------
>From: Baran Galocy <livewire at c-zone.net>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: New Wind Generator Coming Soon [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Thu, Dec 6, 2001, 9:51 AM
>

>Hi Wrenches,
>
>From the country that brought you "Sunny Boy",  here comes the "Wind Tree."
>Check it out at: http://www.ecoquestintl.com/products/windtree.htm.
>
>The representative is Brian Jacobson, and his e-mail is:
>bjacobsen11 at hotmail.com
>
>The claim is that his company "is 8-9 months away from having a
>revolutionary wind
>generator on the market. This product is going to change the whole wind
>power industry. We have a working model right now in Germany that produces 5
>Kilowatts of power on 8-9mph winds. It's built so everyone can place the
>generator on the rooftop of their home. Their is no noticeable vibration and
>the wind is louder than the machine."     Wrenches; note quotation marks,
>please :)!
>
>Brian has my attention, and he welcomes yours!
>
>Namaste - Baran Galocy DBA HelioElectric
>
>- - - -

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm