Batteryless Bergey XL.1 ? [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Thu Nov 8 17:32:18 PST 2001

Hello wrenches:

The last Bergey XL 1  I ordered for a customer (a couple of months ago) was
due to ship in November....but that's been pushed back to January.  I have
a customer waiting on one ordered in mid-April; they still don't have it
yet.  I think a 4 to 6 month lead time is still in the work for current
orders.  As to the grid-tie version (the XL 1-S), they won't take a deposit
on a unit for next spring or summer...

I have three of those pre-sold whenever they become available.

FYI.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309