third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 22:07:15 PST 2001

Hi Jay,

Never compromise quality. The Japanese do quality PV and quantity. Practice kaizen
(continuous improvement).

I saw Chris and his green equipment (and cool truck) at the Sacramento Upex conference
last month. Nice packaging for off-grid or battery system flexibility. But what I want
is a smaller PC250 with a built-in 240VAC inverter or maybe an SW4048 with a built-in
PC250 that is both battery and non-battery.

Anyone have any hands-on experience with AEI's Multimode?

Happy trails,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm