third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Tue Nov 6 16:16:47 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
Hi Joel,

Thanks for your thoughts and marketing strategies.

I think we must agree to disagree on the statement below, though.

>4. It is not bad for the industry to sell things at lower prices to volume
>customers.

Although it is just the way of things in this day, taking funding from
technicians developing the technology, to produce profits for salesmen
exploiting the market, can do nothing but weaken system design.  Less
effective systems harm the industry.

Sales outfits that sell high numbers of systems can not possibly put the
necessary design time into each installation.   We have all seen plenty of
examples.

Allan,  well stated.

Drake

- - - -