KC-120 Output ?s [RE-wrenches]

Wallace Stahle, Future Elec. Energy Co. wstahle at slonet.org
Thu Oct 11 21:46:50 PDT 2001

> Wally:
>
> Were the voltage tests made while the system was connected to the charge
> controller?

>These were tested with a Fluke 36 and at the +/- terminals of each module
> >while connected to the Pulse 60 amp charge controller. >

 Could the charge controller be loading the panels with an
> inconsistent load?

Possibly, if the batteries were almost full.  Which they were not.
But the symptom that concerns me is the low voltage at the modules
individually.

 The load could change from the moment you are checking
> one module to the moment you are checking another.

OK,  but shouldn't the output under load be 16.+ volts and 19 - 21 volts
open circut?
Thanks for the suggestions,

Wally

- - - -