KC-120 Output ?s [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 17:25:39 PDT 2001

One quick way to test PV modules for possible cracked cells and bad cell
interconnects is hook up a current meter, hold the module in sunlight and rack
(twist) the module to open the bad connection. Modules can twist quite a bit,
but will break so only rack the module slightly. Sometimes problems only show up
when the module is hot from being in the sun for a while.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com