e-meter ALERT [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Thu Sep 13 09:02:01 PDT 2001

Todd,
Can you get me a serial # and or date code for the questionable meter.  Was
it totally dead or partially alive?  I've had a few units date coded 8-01
fail in the last week.  We saw one d.o.a., one with a display but couldn't
get into the programming mode, and the other I don't have details on.  I
brought this newest Xantrex problem to Pagan's attention.  Its unfortunate
to see them falling down on QC.
Bob

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm