PV as an investment [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Sep 10 10:46:32 PDT 2001

Hi All,

Heres my question.  Sure I give the customer many angles to make the system cost
effective, but how many people run into problems when you suggest:

"Well its cheaper to reduce than produce.  We need to get you a new refer, washer,
lights etc etc.  "

Then I show them the math, and its like major blank time.

Just wondering what you all have run into.

jay

peltz power

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm