ST problems [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Thu Aug 23 08:27:43 PDT 2001

William, here is my .02, Reader's Digest version. I 've learned a long time ago when
to sip my beer and sit on the 50 yard line and watch the game unfold, and that is
what we are doing in this case. The stuff I've read on this list about the ST, and
even some SW, scares me to death. We have no buy down or rebate programs here in NM,
but amazingly enough we do get our share of inquiries about grid tie. Sorry Trace,
but we have shot straight with all of them and informed them of the various problems
and have told them to wait. If the customer persists, we tell them we can order one
for them, but make it very clear they are on their own. Hence, no sales. As Jim
states in his post, I'd rather do no business, than bad business. Smitty.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com