Wind Turbine Home Furnishings? [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Mon Aug 6 18:04:55 PDT 2001

Hi All,

I'm with Joel here.  I say we let them buy the machine, hell at best bergey will
give you 20% and then you charge them for what you do best, installation.  You also
make sure you tell your customer that since they didn't buy the equipment from you,
you don't do the warranty ( thats handled by  home depot or whomever) and that you
do charge for each and every visit.  Sound harsh?, better than the harsh sound of
your pocket when you get dragged outthere for some manufactures problem!

In a related story I hear rummers that Xantrax is/ going to be selling direct to
electrical suppliers starting in Canada:  anybody else here this?

It is a new world, RE is now main stream and going more so.  Hang on !!

jay

peltz power

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com