SW error LED... [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Mon Jul 9 06:54:48 PDT 2001

I have seen flashing error lights in the SW when the parameter was just on
the edge of the limits.  In some cases the error cause no/yes indicator was
also flashing an occasional yes.... but you have to go very slowly through
each error cause and keep a steady watch to catch the momentary "yes" to
determine which it is.  Kind of a difficult system compared to a single
screen of error causes with a block or check-mark that could be seen all at
once.
Steve Willey
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com