SW error LED... [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Fri Jul 6 18:34:46 PDT 2001

Hullo there...

I was assisting a client with the procedure for charging from a generator and
noticed the Error LED on the SW3048E intermittently flashing. The error causes
menu was not indicating a problem and the generator was not loosing sync.
Charging was continuing as if nothing was amiss. This is an intermittent
condition and I suspect it is of no consequence. My guess is that possibly an
error condition (most likely under voltage) is being trapped but the duration of
the condition is too short to become a matter of consequence.

Can someone confirm if I am on the right track ??

Thanks,

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"
P.O. Box 10-1207 N.S.M.C. Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.
Ph. 09 4275206 fax 09 4275208  cell 021-633999  web www.freepower.co.nz

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm