PV Install Training Available [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 16:42:30 PDT 2001

Kent,

We will definitely be discussing systems up to 600 Vdc, since that's what we
do in the U.S. We will be discussing 3-phase systems briefly, however, this
course focusses on the installation side of the process. It is impossible to
teach PV system design in two days. The title of the course includes
"Designing and Installing", but it treats design from the standpoint of what
the installer needs to know about design as they are doing an installation
(make sense?). All contractors are called upon to make field adjustments to
designs, and they must understand the implications of those adjustments.

If you are looking two days of magic, I can't promise that. If you are
looking for two days of the best information available for grid-connected PV
systems today, this would be the course.

Bill

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com