Carflex revisited [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon May 28 19:42:49 PDT 2001

Hi Bill,

How did the water get in the junction box?  I have never seen a water filled
junction box in my 10 years of solar but there is no way I have looked at
anywhere near as many modules as you have.  Usually I open them up only to
find those dry little cob webs and some dry dead spider in there.

Another point regarding the 90c rating for wire.  You'll find very over
current protection devices rated at any other than 60/75c so you cannot use
the ampacity rating of the wire @ 90c on that over current protection
device.  You have to use the rating and 60/75c.  Grab any breaker and see
what it says.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar