Carflex revisited [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 17:39:29 PDT 2001

We've wandered far afield (and into some swampy areas) since my original question
about what is better,
faster, cheaper than gray flex for PV module interconnects and short sub-panel whips.
You ask why use conduit? Commercial, industrial, institutional and utility customers
often require wire in conduit. Gray flex is fast and acceptable to almost all
inspectors. Many customers, inspectors and installers object to exposed wire even
when used with weatherseals and tiedowns. I say toe-may-toe and you say
toe-mah-toe...let's call the whole thing off.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com