Carflex revisited [RE-wrenches]

Lynne A Carter solarvil at netpath.net
Fri May 25 16:03:14 PDT 2001

Bill,
All this talk of flexible conduit I am confused are you saying that the "I
believe if you look at the "Heyco-Flex II it should have a backwards "UR"
which stands for UL-recognized" or "The Corrlok/KOPEX System" is this what
your recommending we should be using on all our PV Installations? Starting
yesterday?

When I asked my local Electric supply he said that's says if I have to use
that it is "horse shit". He can not get it here in NC, they have agreements
with territories and suppliers that only let them sell carflex.  He said
"besides they used carflex in the nuclear power plant inspection systems
here in NC,  if it good enough for the nukes its good enough for roofs".
Gives me a lot of faith in the nukes.
Lyn

Lyn at solarvillage.com
Solar Village Institute inc.