Venting [RE-wrenches]/sheetrock??

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Tue May 22 19:01:27 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>

>4. I prefer sheetrock for standard fire protection. Some people like plywood
>battery cabinets. Some like metal cabinets. Some people use the Rubber Maid
>boxes and shed sold at home improvement stores.
We have found that over time sheetrock also degrades inside a battery box,
We use spray on (can be brushed on) bed liner to seal the battery box.  One
can get this at a  auto parts house, mall wart etc.Batteries on rubber
matting, box floor covered w/ baking soda, and last a fuse at the +
terminal. With the intake for the battery vent just below the top of the
battery so not to chill the whole battery.For larger battery banks using
the 2 volt cells we use insulated fish boxes. Any 1 wants more info on them
contact me off wench list.

Solarwinds NorthernLights
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
          610-517-8401              707-498-2804

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm