Solar Boost / C40 test [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon May 7 14:00:05 PDT 2001

Bill,
I would expect to see 35V (but have not yet checked) because that is the
approximate MPP of a 24V array under cool ambient conditions. HP's TtW!
measured a range of 30.1-35.95, so I may be a little high; depends on
modules. Now I'm curious. In the next few days I'll check my input voltage,
let you know. BtW, HP measured an average efficiency of 97.2% O/I.
Allan @+E