PV Inverters module strings (Last Call) [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Sun May 6 16:45:51 PDT 2001

Friends:

I work in the telecommunications and power industries.  Most manufacturers
are willing to sit down with any engineer and assist with matching their
equipment to any design.  I'm sure it's because they want to compete and
sell product.  Why Trace won't is beyond me.

I appreciate Joel's efforts.  Why not answer this question at once and get
it on paper rather than redesigning every time?  I generate lots of little
helpful lists and spreadsheets-- this will be another handy reference.
I'll double check the data of course, for each installation, but this gives
me a place to start.

I'm sitting on the fence between 24 and 25 SR100 panels but I am going with
24 because of racking.

William Miller

At 08:26 PM 5/5/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Comments below.
>
>Carl Emerson wrote:
>
>> Joel Davidson wrote:
>>
>> > Last call for your input on Trace Technologies inverter rough (first
>> > pass) design series string count. Any changes, additions or corrections?
>>
>> Hullo there...
>>
>> I re-read the correspondence on this issue and am not convinced we have a
>> consensus regarding supplying Trace with such a list.
>>
>> What is the purpose of the list?

William Miller
SLO Communications: Communications and Power Systems Consulting
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600		Fax: 805-438-4607	VMail: 805-546-4875
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP7
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." Dan Quayle

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com