Energy Saving Devise [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 22:34:09 PDT 2001

Carl,

Was the reduction in current consumption on the refrigerator side of the
power planner, or the inverter side. That heat that built up in the unit,
wasn't free. We can get wacky interactions with our voltage source inverters
that are very unpredictable with these "saving" devices. All such devices
must be thoroughly tested on the inverter (inverter load not device load) in
use before they should ever be used to "save energy."

Bill.