Air 403... [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Thu Apr 5 19:49:50 PDT 2001

Just to say that in NZ the AIR series have not typically stood up to the wind
conditions here.  Almost 1 in 4 were destroyed by the conditions in the days
of the 303. I often wondered it NZ was a beta site for SWWP
We have found that output is generally below spec. and generally the noise is
problematic. I have had reports of unacceptable noise as much as 1000 Metres
away.
The practice of SWWP to release product for testing by unsuspecting clients is
questionable.
As the product line was initially marketed for the marine market, I hate to
think how one was to tolerate the noise at close range.

Regards,

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"  Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.

- - -
To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

Archive of previous messages: