AQUASTAR and a new name for wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Richard Gottlieb sunnysde at sover.net
Fri Mar 30 17:09:51 PST 2001

Dear all.  I spent a good many of my 66 years fixing cars and I think that
wrenches is a great name if we were an auto chat room.  As all of us weild
wire strippers, cable cutters crimpers etc. how    about if we adopt a more
electrical name like  "Friendly Kilowatt", or "Gentle Electric Company" or
"Wire Nuts".  Only a suggestion guys,  After all I'm the new guy in the
wrenches tool box.On the Aquastar front.  Here's a little research about
the pricing.
Fw Webb (our local Plumbing distributor  Wholesale $563,08   Retail 773.45
AEE (applied Power)                                 Wholesale  506.27
Retail 635.00
Home Depot                                               Wholesale $ ?
Retail $475.00
I suspect the importer distributor Controlled Energy Corporation here in
Waitsfield Vermont made some large volume sale to Home Despots  Probably
$400  a unit for the 125B  That's the only model that Home despots has.
What to do?  If the customer wants a 125X electric ignition or a 125BL
recirculation for heating tanks or radiant floors or a 125 BS solar - takes
pre heated water then they have to pay you what you need to get cause I
don't think HD will order it for them for $475.
We all might e-mail or call Controlled energy and ask them why HD sells it
so cheap and why they are under cutting their distrubors and dealers.

Controlled Energy Corp
340 Mad River Park
Waitsfield Vt 0567
800642 3199
www.ControlledEnergy.com
While your on the phone you could request their Binder that has lots of
technical stuff about the Aquastar plus stuff on Ariston , Powerstream and
TK1 other electric and gas instantaneous water heaters.
Best regards RICHARD GOTTLIEB

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: