300 Watt Grid Tied Inverter [RE-wrenches]

Richard Gottlieb sunnysde at sover.net
Tue Mar 27 14:08:30 PST 2001

The only one we're aware of is in the Sunsine Module which comes integral
with the ASE Americas 300W PV module. Asension Technologies (who makes the
Sunsine Module) is now part of Schott Applied Power Companies. The contacts
are Ed Kern or Miles Russell - 781-684-6101
<ekern at schottapc.com><mrussell at schottapc.com>

Carol Levin
Sunnyside Solar, Inc.
1014 Green River Road
Guilford, VT 05301-8117
P: 802-257-1482
F: 802-254-4670
E: sunnysde at sover.net
www.sunnysidesolar.com

>I'm a bit embarrassed to be asking this, but does anyone know of a 300 watt
>grid tied PV inverter, 48Vdc input. I've been going crazy trying to find
>one. None of the Xantrex kin have anything near that power level and I
>haven't been able to find anything else. I have a salvaged ASE panel which I
>would love to tie to my house. I feel guilty just using it as a picnic
>table.
>
>Kent Sheldon
>

>- - - - - - -
>To send a message:
> RE-wrenches at topica.com
>
>The archive of previous messages:
> http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
>
>List rules & etiquette:
> http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
>To check out the other RE-Wrench participants:
> www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine:
> www.homepower.com
>
>For info contact list moderator by email:
> michael.welch at homepower.com

>T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
>Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
>http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: