tankless water heaters [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Mar 27 07:29:33 PST 2001

Good points Jay,

During a recent conversation with my local propane dealer he proudly
informed me the instantaneous water heaters are very inefficient!  He knew
that to be true because of the their very large flue.  dah, why didn't I
think of that?

This genius also told me that the pilot light on tanked water heaters heats
more water than a solar water heating system.

Education is King but who is to do it?  We have been having conversations
about this on RE-Marketing list.

Travis