tankless water heaters [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Mar 27 07:11:31 PST 2001

Hi Travis,

Heres some more info.

Many new hi effic boilers are so efficient that they use PVC vent piping. They
truly are 95%+ effic.  Most use some sort of built in storage as well.  Granted
most are not used for domestic HW only, but space heating as well.

I've use a Takagi and it sure works well.  Modulates really well, and doesn't
have the flow issues that the Aquastars have.

I agree that people do need education about the on demand and most plumbers
won't touch them, ( they don't think they work!)

thanks,

jay
Peltz Power

 RE-wrenches at topica.com