Unisolar Roofing [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Sat Mar 17 11:32:51 PST 2001

"Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources" wrote:

> Let's move past the "darkside" stuff. We've got an industry to build, and
> slams of (fairly established) product catagories are not going to help us.
> What would help would be some real, long-term, well monitored, side-by-side
> tests of different PV technologies. How about putting some pressure on the
> manufacturers to do this?

Here! Here! I heartily agree. But it isn't the manufacturers who are going to
offer up honest comparative tests for us. We need independents like Sandia or
NREL for that job. They've actually BEEN running these kinds of tests for
years, but won't release comparison data for a wide variety of privacy-based
reasons (that somehow elude my comprehension).
-Doug Pratt

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: