QO Breakers and Panels [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed Mar 7 09:13:13 PST 2001

William,

Does paucity have a website?  Do they make things besides array combining
products?  Seriously though I don't know what paucity means but I assume it
means "very little".

And yes, like you, I feel there is a very limited selection of DC listed
equipment and what there is very expensive and usually made to order.
That's pretty much the opposite of being able to go down to your local
supplier and get a 100 amp Q0 panel for $19.  That's I want to be really
sharp on the proper applications of the QO line for DC.

I really appreciate everyone's comments.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com