PS Inverter [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Mon Mar 5 18:15:32 PST 2001

Hi Allan and wrenches:

Good points; perhaps a customer service person WOULD be a better contact
person than a tech; I know at Trace/Xantrex there are folks with varying
specialties, and it could be up to a service oriented person to know and
communicate with that tech (or another, if one wasn't available) to get
issues addressed more promptly.  I know, I'm vacillating from a previous
post of "wrenches only"--but if wrenches are uncommunicative, elsewhere or
too dang busy, a service person could direct an important inquiry to get a
more timely response.

What do y'all think?

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309
406-777-2632  fax
http://www.oasismontana.com

On Monday, March 05, 2001 6:29 PM, Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc.
[SMTP:allan at positivenergy.com] wrote:
> Michael,
> I still hold to what I posted a week or two ago, objecting to requiring a
> technician only to respond. Last I heard, Ezra was in Australia. He's too
> high up. So's Tony. In a mega-multinational like Xanthrax, our job is to
use
> the person who's job is to communicate with us. Her job is to get the
right
> answer back. No one person at Trace knows the answer to all the posts,
> questions, and rants anyway. See Bob Maynard's recent post.
>
> (Rant: off)
> Allan at Pos E

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com