3 phase inverters [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Bald Mtn. Solar toddcory at jps.net
Fri Mar 2 17:41:23 PST 2001

Perhaps we need a backup, backup generator. I am not sure why these
things always fail when no one is around and when you (and the fish)
really need them. I think there is a Murphy's rule that applies to this
though.

So no one makes a 3 phase inverter? 3 SW units would be pretty spendy
and way beyond the capacity needed. Being 3 phase is generally
considered commercial, I suppose any inverter that is 3 phase would be
huge capacity and extremely expensive.

Maybe I should look into changing out that motor to 208 V single phase
after all.

Todd

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com