Round 2; Wrench-Referrals List [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Sun Feb 25 11:25:11 PST 2001

My vote...

Wrenches access to the list only, but anyone can post to it.

This ensures that the prospective client who is seeking professional and
personal service will be more likely to get it.

It also means that the lead can be asked permission to have personal
detail posted to a select group of professionals.
The lead can choose whether to or not... This respects privacy

Can I raise another issue that would naturally follow on from this ??

Should the Wrenches have a web page with FAQ's and an inquiry form to
fill in ??

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"  Auckland, NEW ZEALAND

> > > Alright, it seems like we have a consensus that we
> > want a new list for
> > referrals.
> > >
> > > What we do NOT have a consensus on is who should
> > be allowed access to that
> > list.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com