becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Thu Feb 22 12:53:12 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi Jay,

I agree that with high voltage systems, extra safety precautions should be
taken.  Metal conduit would certainly be a good precaution.

On a job I did for Public Service Company of Colorado several years ago,
the 450 volt, 18 KW system was protected by EMT.  It was a commercial
building rather than a residence, so no ground fault protection was required.

Best,

Drake ,

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: