becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Feb 21 16:47:04 PST 2001

Hi Drake,

Thanks for the update.  I bet though that we will see more HI voltage systems
200v+ and what do you say to the GFI then?  Also with the GFI's built into most of
the batteryless inverters its not too much of a problem.

But for battery based, yep its a problem.    How about " if wiring is in metal
conduit from roof to controls then no GFI is needed?  sounds good to me?

later,

jay
peltz power

To send a message: