Aquafuel [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Feb 6 23:41:51 PST 2001

Carl,
This type of scam has been around for years but I must admit I haven't seen
the energy from water approach taken before.  That's way to easy to prove it
doesn't work, these guys must be novices.  The things I usually see are the
"devices" that produce free electricity and for only a $100 or so
application fee they will give you one for free as soon as they get the
first production run out of the factory.  Of course there is always the big
oil and government conspiracy squelching them which is why the factory
hasn't made any yet but still send in your $100 to make sure you get one as
soon as they are ready which will be any day now.  Check out
http://www.free-electricity.net/ for one that is right in my back yard and
has been for years.  I know of several folks who paid them money years ago
and have yet to see a machine.  It's really just a beautifully laid out
pyramid scheme.  I have spoken with this guy and he honestly believes that
the factory would be making them if it wasn't for big oil scheming against
them.  He is just a block somewhere on the pyramid.

Of course they told Columbus that the world was flat and everyone though him
a fool for setting out for India and he proved them all wrong.

Travis