Leads [RE-wrenches]

sunwise at cheqnet.net sunwise at cheqnet.net
Thu Feb 1 11:15:22 PST 2001

Michael Welch, Home Power wrote:

> I am trying to figure out a way of getting the leads off this list. But in the meantime, DO NOT stop sending leads here.

Greetings Michael,

Maybe we don't need to get leads off the list, we just need to get low
grade leads off the list.  I think everyone here knows what I mean by
that.  We all get "first contact" type calls from people who haven't a
clue.  Those people need to directed towards information, not to a
Wrench.

Kurt Nelson

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com