don't cry for California [RE-wrenches]

Desk SVI solarvil at netpath.net
Fri Jan 19 08:27:30 PST 2001

Kelly,
Yes sister! Last night we listened to the radio because we have no TV here
no cable no reception.  So we "watch" the radio, " the market place" a NPR
news show had this interview you can hear it for your self, at
http://www.marketplace.org/shows/2001/01/18_mpp.html USC professor T. C.
Cheung about California's continuing energy crisis " Electricity can not be
stored" Where is the spin Dr.?  Get the Manufactures out there.  I want
ready to go press releases to be sent to all installers from all the
manufactures of PV.  We Installer know what to do.  We know how to get local
stories.  Wake up this is our time to crack the "glass window".  PV
Manufactures Send the news.
Lyn at solarvillage.com