UniRac [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Fri Jan 12 16:30:59 PST 2001

Michael Welch, Home Power wrote:
> I hope you guys are doing Cc's to UniRac on these.

Uh, was that the plan?  Actually, Michael, the complete, ongoing
dialogue here has more zing to it than random messages dribbling in to
them.  Can't they just read what's here?  How difficult could that be
for them?  To answer your question, no.  I didn't think to copy them.  I
was enjoying the repartee.  BTW, when are they going to finish with
their website so we can see what all they have happening there?  I'd
like to set up a link to that but there's nothing there.  What about
specs, pictures, charts, custom product capabilites, etc., that we can
meaningfully access?  I think these folks should be always lurking here
to get a continuing pulse feel for what is going on from day to day
where their interests are concerned.  That's what I'd be doing.  Even
more, popping in every so often to ask what would be desirable or, even,
what's not so desirable.  Or, would that be too much like selling
something.  ;-)))  What does eveyone else think?
Get them on board somehow, for Pete's sake.  By the way, who the hell IS
Pete anyway???

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com