Request from RG techie [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Mon Jan 8 10:51:18 PST 2001

I'm not sure about this, but I think it is not just RG at issue here. To
my knowledge, an outfit called Gaiam was in the process of, or, already
has procured RG. Gaiam has already bought Jade Mountain. JM, now Gaiam,
has been a customer of mine (solar thermal), and it has been, shall I
say, at times a strenuous relationship. I would be curious to get Doug's
take on this new behemoth retailer.

Since I am new to the list, and am much more of a thermal wrench, I will
leave this to the rest of you, but would like the skinny on Gaiam. Now,
have to get out to the Solar Power Tower at Sandia Labs. We're melting
Buicks today.

BS Steve and John deserve each other, ya think?

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: