The Belize modules story [RE-wrenches]

kurtj12 at aol.com kurtj12 at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 08:33:35 PST 2001

doug
thanks for your explanation of what really happened down in belize. i got a
totally different story on why they were taking them out, but i don't want to
get stuck in the middle of a "he said, she said" dispute. i believe your
story more than theirs. i don't blame real goods for taking the deal from me
and giving me the chance to sell the panels for $198 each ($180 to the
wrenches). i blame the resort for giving me a verbal agreement to sell them
to me and then to pull that away from me
in less than a day after i had spent over 5 days on the phone and internet
pre-selling them, so that i could afford to do the project. when somebody
gives me their word on something i take it very personal when they go back on
it, especially when i wasn't given a chance to counter offer. what i do hold
against real goods (but not you, because like you said you are only an
employee) is that they bought these panels for somewhere between $165 and
$175 each and now they are selling them for $299 and telling everyone its the
deal of the decade with no explaination that they survived four years in a
salt water environment. thats one hell of a profit margin on used panels.
kurt johnson
the solar guys

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com