Request from RG techie [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Sat Jan 6 10:57:20 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Group,
Two cents coming up: I'm OK with Doug. I've known him a long time and
he is one of the only RGs that at least TRIES to get the customer
lined out right rather than push the "overstocked special of the
week". On the other hand, Doug can read all this stuff just like
anybody else. If he participates by asking questions like we all do
and we help him, we are helping RG. Since they are strictly sales and
NO service AND are known for many "less than sterling" designs, we
sort of defeat our own rules, no?
Bob-O

>I need to put my personal prejudices aside and let you guys decide
>on this request to be on the Wrenches list. I got this mail today.
>Ironically, I heard that Doug Pratt is the one that put together the
>Belize project.
>
> >I'm Doug Pratt, editor of Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook, aka:
>"Dr. Doug".  I'm subscribing at my home email address rather than my
>work address.  Got more work than I can shake a stick at already at
>work, but I'd like to keep current with installers concerns.  I
>worked full-time doing RE installations up thru 1990, when I went to
>work for Real Goods.  They don't often unchain me from the desk for
>installation work, but I insist on getting out there with some
>regularity, and I advise the folks actually doing the installations
>every day.  It's nice to advise competently.
> >-Doug

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: