SW2512 "work around" [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson, SunWise sunwise at win.bright.net
Mon Jan 1 21:39:35 PST 2001

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources wrote:

I'm spending a lot of time on net metering hearings with the utilities,
trying to make our (already ok) net metering law a lot better, and
trying to get rid of the disco switch.

Hey Jeffrey,

I'm sorry, I have to voice a different opinion here.  You go on to say
that (in reference to SW modifcations), "then they would have an
irrefutable argument against removing the disco switches, insurance
requirements, and other froward progress".

I'm just having a hard time believing that we can't get past this
disconnect switch issue.  To be perfectly honest, if I owned the wire
and was told that people were going to hook into my wire a back feed the
line I maintain, I'd want the disconnect too.  Perhaps more importantly,
why focus all this energy on something that is so easy to comply with?
I can install the required disconnect, parts and labor, for less than a
hundred bucks in most cases!  Let's GIVE them this and concentrate our
efforts on more productive issues  --  Kurt Nelson

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: