Sine Wave Inverter Noise [RE-wrenches]

Info@oasismontana.com info at oasismontana.com
Wed Dec 26 08:55:02 PST 2001

Dear Folks:

I have a customer with a gen-verter system, a pair of stacked SW5548s, and
he is having real problems with noise (static) on all of his stereos,
radios, computer speakers.  I contacted Trace and they suggested a
grounding problem (and have not heard from them since); everything is well
grounded, even the skids to the generator.  He's mostly concerned about his
stereo; is there something that could go into his wall plug to the unit?  I
hate to have him buy a separate smaller inverter just for this load....

Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks for your time and help.

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309
406-777-2632  fax