RE Certification [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Tue Dec 18 16:57:29 PST 2001

As I remember To become a Master Electrician it is somewhere around  6,000
hours. This covers lighting , basic wiring to complex manufacturing plant
controls, small to huge motors, pumps, high rise, wet environments,
explosive situations, commercial, residential, many multiple's of voltages,
esoteric controls, etc.
6,000 hours for all of the above,I can understand. 4,000 hours for low
voltage <50 VDC? Get real!
I am all for, some sort of certification. And Who[m]would be the trainer a
Licensed Master electrician?  I am way more up to speed on low voltage than
the next 95 high voltage electricians I know. They appreciate my coverage of
what would be yet another area for them to try and stay current in.
And yes, It would be another license administration and who pays for all of
this ? The consumer.
Energetically - Dana
slrwrk at ocinet.net

- - - -