Site Maintenance Scheduled beginning Saturday 12/8/01 [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Dec 3 16:48:54 PST 2001

Hello,

Topica will perform a scheduled maintenance starting at 8am PST on
Saturday, December 8, 2001 (4pm GMT) and lasting for approximately
18 to 24 hours.

Common Questions about Maintenance
What will I see?
================
-A special page will appear on our Web site, indicating the
site is temporarily unavailable.
-All messages sent to Topica lists, including email commands,
will be queued for the duration of the maintenance.
-During the maintenance period, you will not be able to access
your list via the Web site, or subscriber names may
be temporarily unavailable.

These issues are normal and temporary. All functionality
and data is immediately restored after the maintenance
period, and queued email is delivered immediately.

When will my Topica mail arrive?
===============================
We will start delivering all queued up messages immediately after
maintenance. Due to the volume of messages that are queued, it
may take up a few hours for you to see your Topica messages.
Normal delivery time will resume shortly thereafter.

What if I find problems with my Topica account or list?
-We do not anticipate any visible changes to your Topica service after
maintenance. Occasionally, due to the volume of requests which
accumulate during maintenance, mail delivery may be briefly
delayed.

-However, if you notice any irregular behavior with your list or
account, please submit a problem report to:
<mailto:support at topica.com?subject=Maintenance>

If you manage a list, please use the Support form on your List
Preferences page.

Sincerely,

Topica Support Team
www.topica.com

Thank you for subscribing to the Issues list.
This list is used by Topica Customer Support to
announce technical issues, maintenance schedule,
and other important updates for Topica users.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com